Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MSNBC: Fairness in News?

I was just winding down tonight when I thought to myself, "hey, I wonder whats going on with the coverage of the health care bill?" I flipped past MSNBC and saw a little interview with a high ranking spokesperson for NARAL, one of the leading pro-abortion groups in the country. Then I took a look at the MSNBC website and wasn't too surprised. Quotes referring to the action of bishops as getting senators and representatives "to fix these bills with pro-life amendments," were common. As if this is a diabolically demented act. The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is portrayed, unashamedly, as an underhanded, evil organization of Washington insiders bent on controlling helpless politicians like Nancy Pelosi. And this is one of the same stations that criticizes more conservative stations, like Foxnews, for pushing a view.

Great job MSNBC! You have officially called all Americans stupid with a semi-straight face.

Just in case you want to check out this little example, here's the story

No comments:

Post a Comment