Friday, January 1, 2010

Quick Look at 2009

Happy New Year everyone! 2009 was an interesting year in a lot of ways. Politics was a big player. A new president, contraversial legislation, Iran, terrorism, a sorry economy...and that's just to name a few. All of these and more I definitely see as continuing on into the new year.

In my world, I made the University Honor Roll, and started this fun lil' blog.

In the Church, two popes made steps towards official sainthood, John Paul II and Pius XII. Our current Holy Father was jumped prior to Mass on Christmas Eve, and still held Mass! Us Bavarians are a stubborn bunch.

I pray everyone had a great New Year's Eve and solute everyone who made it to Mass this morning. I wonder what mysterious mysteries 2010 will hold for us?

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment